1. WHAT DATA WE COLLECT?
Information you give us. You may give us information about you, when you use our Website, provide us with your business card or by corresponding with us by phone or e-mail. Such information and may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, company name, industry, Website URL and other personal information. Information we collect about you. When you visit or use our Website, we may automatically receive and record information from your mobile device and browser, including your cookie information,your country, regional and language settings, device model, operating system, mobile carrier and software and hardware attributes. In addition, we may automatically collect and store the following information for statistical purposes (“Log Data”): technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Websites (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the Websites. Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you through third party services, social media, analytic tools, events we organize or participate in, and other business initiatives.
(i) provide a more personalized experience;
(ii) ensure the content you are viewing is secure;
(iii) help make your use of our Service more efficient and more valuable by providing you with a customized experience and recognizing you when you return. You can delete advertising cookies in your browser by using this form: https://optout.aboutads.info/
2. DATA USES
Under the data protection laws applicable, we must have a legal basis to process yourpersonal data. By visiting and using the Website, your consent to collect and process your personal data is provided. You may later withdraw your consent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org The data we collect, and process is used to the following purposes:
• Provide updates, technical troubleshooting, understanding, and analyzing
trends; in connection with usage of the Website, and administering the Website;
• Make statistics and analyze your use of the Website;
• Communicate with you, notably when you contact us by any means whatsoever.
3. DATA SHARING
We do not sell or disseminate personal data to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent. However, we share personal data with service providers and third parties for our operational purposes to enable the provisions of our services and with other service providers who provide crucial functions such as: hosting service providers, analytics partners, security and/or social media services. We may also share personal data to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to a lawful request for information we receive.
4. DATA RETENTION
We retain your information for as long as necessary with applicable law. Generally, we may retain communications with you in order to contact you when you show interest in our services, to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Website.
5. DATA TRANSFER
We may transfer your information outside your country of residence, including possibly to countries that do not provide a level of data protection equivalent to your country of residence. Please note that we implement appropriate safeguards to protect the personal information that we transfer in accordance with applicable data protection requirements. Where required by law, we put in place standard contractual clauses to protect your personal information.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, or any form of unlawful use. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Services in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have certain rights in connection with your personal data and how we handle it. Some of these rights may be subject to certain exceptions or limitations in accordance with applicable law. The following is a non-exhaustive list of certain privacy rights you may exercise:
– Right to Access Your Information. At any time, you may email us as detailed below, and request to access the information that we hold about you.
– Correcting Your Information. We may need to ask you to provide certain information to make sure you are who you claim to be. If you find the information on your account is not accurate, complete or updated, please provide us with the necessary information in order to correct it.
– Withdrawing Your Consent. You are entitled to contact us if you would like to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before withdrawal.
– Deleting or Restricting Access to Your Information. You may request todelete or restrict access to your information. We may postpone or deny your request if your information is in current use for providing Services or for other legitimate purposes, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. If you have any concerns about the way we process your information, you are welcome to email us as detailed below, and we will look into your request and make good faith efforts to resolve any concern you may have.
This Policy may be amended at any time and from time to time, consistent with the requirements of applicable data protection laws. We will publish any changes amendments to our Policy at our Website. Changes to this Policy shall become binding and effective when they are published at our Website.
10. CONTACT US